2016 ACISTE Annual Conference
ACISTE’s 2016 Annual Conference in Palm Springs was a great success. Thank you everyone who participated in the conference and helped make it happen!
We are gathering content from the presentations to make them available to you. Look for an announcement soon on this page and in our online forum for STE experiencers.
In the meantime, here’s the original announcement and details about the conference for your reference.
Please join us for the 2016 ACISTE Annual Conference, October 20 – 22, Palm Springs, California!
David Lukoff, Ph.D., Keynote Speaker, and many renowned authors, researchers and specialists in spiritual emergence. Plus pre- and post-conference training opportunities. Discounted lodging will be available at Palm Springs DoubleTree Hilton Resort.
Conference preview, stay tuned for more details:
October 18-20 pre-conference event: Life coach certification training with Rosie Kuhn, Ph.D., ACLSC
October 20-22: ACISTE Annual Conference, featuring many distinguished speakers and presenters, including:
- David Lukoff, Ph.D., keynote speaker, professor at Sofia University, author of more than 70 publications and co-author of the “Religious or Spiritual Problem” category in the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV through 5 (present version)
- Stafford Betty, Ph.D., professor of religious studies at UC Berkeley and author of The Afterlife Unveiled
- Janet Elizabeth Colli, Ph.D., facilitator of Spiritual Emergence Seattle and author of The Dark Face of Heaven: True Stories of Transcendence Through Trauma
- Bruce Davis, Ph.D., author of The Calling of Joy and director of Silent Stay Hermitage
- Bonnie Greenwell, Ph.D., co-founder of Kundalini Research Network and author of The Kundalini Guide
- Jan Holden, Ed.D., professor, department chair and researcher at University of North Texas, co-editor of The Handbook of Near Death Experiences
- Ron Jones, Ph.D., ordained spiritual counselor and author of Expanding into the Light
- Laurie Levin, Psy.D., founder of Moonview Sanctuary and author of Life in Life
- Ryan Rominger, Ph.D., professor of transpersonal psychology, dissertation research faculty member at CIIS and Sofia University and current president of ACISTE Board of Directors
The conference will also feature a panel of STE experiencers and facilitated breakout presentations on a variety of topics. These include a session exploring support resources available to experiencers, and an experiencer support group meeting for mental health professionals.
Sunday, October 23: Post-conference certification trainings for life and spiritual coaches, spiritual guidance counselors, and mental health professionals.
Please join us for these events and more, including many opportunities to meet and network with STE experiencers, experts and professional colleagues!
p class=”uk-text-center” style=”font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;”>» Special thanks to our 2016 Conference sponsors «
Trackback from your site.