Papers from 1st Annual ACISTE Conference Now Available
Conference Title: “Therapeutic Issues of Spiritually Transformative Experiences”
held at the Marriott SFO, San Mateo, CA in October 2012
published as two special issues in the Journal of Near-Death Studies
Part 1: Inaugural Conference Papers of the American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences
- Guest Editor’s Foreword: Ryan A. Rominger, Ph.D.
- After-math: Counting the Aftereffects of Potentially Spiritually Transformative Experiences · Janice Miner Holden, Ed.D.
- The Role of Spiritually Transformative Experiences in Religious History and the Development of a Scale to Measure Them · Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
- The Challenges of Traveling a Psychospiritual Path in Today’s Postmodern Western World · Judith S. Miller, Ph.D.
- An Ethnographic Study of Near-Death Experience Impact and Aftereffects and Their Cultural Implications · L. Suzanne Gordon, Ph.D.
Part 2: Inaugural Conference Papers of the American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences
- Editors’ Foreword: Ryan A. Rominger, Ph.D., and Janice Miner Holden, Ed.D.
- Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences: Models, Methods, and Research · Ryan A. Rominger, Ph.D.
- Adults’ Reports of the Role in Psychotherapy in Integrating Their Childhood Near-Death Experiences: A Preliminary Investigation · Jenny R. Moores, Ph.D., and Sue Ammen, Ph.D.
- An Exploratory Study of Recalled Childhood Spiritually Transformative Experiences Among a Specialized Population · Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Trackback from your site.